Responsibility of Academic Board:
1. To develop and review the policies and procedures on all academic matters of the college, including but not limited to academic quality assurance measures;
2. To facilitate the implementation of and compliance with such policies and procedures.
3. To develop a set of standards to ensure academic quality of every course to be offered or offered by the college, including but not limited to:
- the content of the modules or subjects of the course;
- the duration of the course; and
- the appropriate entry and graduation requirements.
4. To approve each person to be deployed to teach any course offered or provided by the college or any module or subject thereof, after determining that the person possesses the minimum qualifications and experience and other criteria prescribed in Regulation 26 (Private Education Regulation 2009) and
5. To participate in the review and approve the policy and procedure at least once a year.
Responsibility of Examination Board
1. The Examination Board has the responsibility to develop examination and assessment policy and procedures for the college, including but not limited to:
- the security of examination scripts and answer scripts;
- the conduct of examinations and assessments;
- the duties and responsibilities of invigilators and markers;
- the moderation of examination and assessment marks; and
- the handling of appeals from students with regard to examination or assessment matters.
2. To review the examination related policies and procedures at least once a year